PRP Facelift or Vampire Facelift
PRP – Vampire Facelift
A Vampire Facelift is a non- surgical facelift. Your face is injected with your own blood.
This filler treatment is also called the PRP- Platelet Rich Plasma –Face lift. PRP is a
mixture of plasma, growth factors and blood platelets.PRP stimulates the production of
collagen in the skin, making the skin look younger and firmer as a result.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, also known as a “vampire facelift”. The PRP-
facelift is a non-surgical facelift for rejuvenating the skin. With this treatment you receive injections of your own blood. Hence the name “vampire” facelift.
A PRP facelift can be combined with hyaluronic acid fillers to fill deeper wrinkles.
The advantages offered by the PRP Line are:
– Simple, non-surgical treatment
– Improves the quality of the skin
– No incisions just small perforations
– No scars
– Local anaesthetic
– Short procedure: lasts between 30 and 60 minutes
– You can immediately resume your daily activities: no bed rest, no hospital stay
– Minimal or no pain at all following the treatment
– Safe, natural and effective
– Wounds heal fast
– Positive effect on new binding tissue formation
– Very fast recovery
– Natural result.
Popular areas to be treated Vampire facelift” with PRP therapy can be used to treat:
– Face, neck, décolleté and hands
– Nasolabial folds and other facial creases
– Acne scars and other superficial scars
– Wrinkles, fine lines, under the eyes
The secret of the PRP Vampire Lift
Our blood plasma (PRP) contains active growth factors. The cells produce hyaluronic
acid, collagen and elastin in our skin.
A PRP treatment is rejuvenating from inside-out. It is an ideal treatment for anyone that
wants to improve the texture and ‘radiance’ of the skin using a natural method. A PRP treatment stimulates the production of collagen and healthy tissue growth in the body, which sets a natural skin improvement process in motion.
The end result is healthier, firmer skin that looks younger and more beautiful.